Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Time had taken it's toll. She had no place to go."

So, tonight I found out that a girl I used to talk to a lot has died.

Her name was Amy. She was a sweet girl, with beautiful bright red hair. Until one day she dyed her hair black. She started smoking. She started cutting. She started conforming...she became the stereotype she wanted to be. I tried to talk her out of it, I didn't like what she was becoming.

About an hour ago, I find out that on March 31st she hung herself. Her brother found her, and they put her on life support.

Just maybe 10 minutes ago, I found out that she has died.

I'm not upset or anything. I'm just kind of shocked. I haven't talked to her in a long time, and I doubt she'd remember me. But I knew her, and I befriended her, so it just feels kind of weird. Like this is all a joke. But it's not.