Friday, May 9, 2008

A very good friend of mine told me something special today.

We were talking about how she does horseback riding in shows.
And how I love to swim, but I've never been athletically talented.

And she says to me: "When you love something, it doesnt really matter if you're good at it or not."

I'm sure you've heard that before, one way or another.
But it still brought the tears to my eyes.

I love what I do.
I love to write, I love to make music, I love to swim. I'm probably not very good at any of these things, but I love it. And that's all that matters.

Some people are filthy rich, but they aren't happy. Because they got rich doing something they didn't love. And I'd rather be poor and doing something that I have a passion for. Because that's what life is all about. There is no time to waste.

"Do what you love, and fuck the rest." - Little Miss Sunshine

I haven't had time for a long entry in a while. I'm sorry. I just need more time to think.