Saturday, May 31, 2008

My new motto.

"Life is the way it should be."

I've recently come to that mindset, and I think that if I stick with it, I'll be much happier.

I haven't ever been kissed or had a boyfriend, and I'm 15 years old. Normally I'd say that it's pathetic, but now I won't. You don't get anywhere worrying about it. And worrying about it does not fix the situation. I've decided I'm going to wait until it comes, because I know that since I've waited so long for it, once it does come it's going to be amazing. I'm not going to force something to get it over with so I can say that it happened.

I want my first kiss to be cute, spontaneous and will make my heart flip like never before.


I'm on a swim team. I love to swim. But I'm not at all good at it. I've never been athletically coordinated in any way. I think that I was supposed to be this way at this point in my life. It's a challenge, a test, and I'm supposed to overcome it.

When I do overcome it, it will be the best feeling in the world. I'll feel content and happy with myself.




Quick, shorter blog today. Summer will be here soon.