Monday, July 28, 2008

Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say

I'm sitting here watching St. Elmo's Fire, which is one of my favorite movies.
It makes me think of how much I love my friends. It's a total "Homesick at Space camp" type movie.

These friends are, new friends are golden

TDK on IMAX was pretty rad, I loved it the second time just as much as the first. Such an awesome movie. Then my family went to Chili's for dinner because it's Ben's birthday. Mom and I went walking around the mall after, which was kind of nice, because we don't get to hang out very often without biting each other's heads of.

I told Kaela how I'd never been kissed a few weeks ago, and even though I love her and trust her, it still makes me nervous. It's not something I tell a lot of people. She and I have been good friends for about a year, and I hadn't told her until then. She's cool with it and she promised not to tell anyone, and I know she won't. It's just she's so gorgeous and beautiful and all the guys love her, and I'm completely the opposite. I wonder why she chooses to be my friend sometimes, I'm not worthy, but I'm glad she does.