Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why so serious?

Okay, my review of The Dark Knight:
Absolutely EPIC. I loved it so much. It is one of the most intense films released in a long time, considering all we've gotten is crap such as You Don't Mess With The Zohan and Space Chimps. I had very high expectations, but this movie exceeded it by far. Heath Ledger was fantastic as the Joker -- not even Johnny Depp could play that role as well as he did. Two-face was in it as well.

Wyoming next week, so I won't be able to blog much. Have you noticed I've been blogging like every day? The product of a slow social life, though it's getting better. I guess I've realized that I just like talking, and I blog whenever I have something to talk about. Even if it's not a rant like I usually do. I like it better this way.

I watched Enchanted tonight for the first time. I absolutely adore it.

I'm going to the mall with Olivia tomorrow, and then Monday lunch with Talia and Sammy. Then we leave for Wyoming on Tuesday! I can't wait.