Saturday, August 2, 2008

My dog was put to sleep today.

RIP Ted :(
I've been in a shitty mood all day.
I haven't slept in 30-some hours and there's a possibility that I'm running a fever. I'm so tired.
I haven't eaten anything all day, except for a granola bar that I forced myself to eat, because I'm not going to starve myself. My appetite has just disappeared lately.
I'm sitting here staring at his food cupboard, still in shock. I was a mess this morning, before my parents took him to the vet, now it's like nothing fazes me. What's done is done. I feel like such an ass thinking that. I should be bawling like my mom has been doing. I'm just...numb, I guess? No, that's not it. I can feel myself exhausted and depressed, but I'm walking around like a zombie. Not really showing much emotion.
There are so many things I could say but I don't know how to say them.

I'm pretty disappointed in Breaking Dawn. I thought it would be so much better than it was. It wasn't bad, just a great disappointment for someone who spent so much time getting ready for the book release, making predictions and such.

Renaissance Fair tomorrow with Lia. I hope I'm in a better mood.